2008-07-05

Timecube

There's a bizarre site on the web (as if there was any other type of site) called Time Cube.
The page is disjoint and difficult to read. Whoever authors it might very well have some kind of schizophrenic or schizotypal disorder. But he takes this all very seriously. I would know because I mocked his site in an email to him during my undergrad years and he responded about where I could stick my four-cornered head... His basic premise has something to do with time, but you'll have to get through the anti-semitism to find it.

On the page you'll also find a claim that he will debate his theory with anyone anytime. I did read a criticism that suggests Time Cube's arguments are semantically meaningless and not worth debating (read: they don't make sense). I think Time Cube is just plain wrong. The reason is because Time Cube still relies on the same meta-physics that it purports to deny. Therefore, in trying to deny the very meta-physics on which it relies, Time Cube is just another form of nihilism and not worth debating. There's your four-pointed word for you.

No comments: